REHABILITATES PIPES FROM:
6" TO 60"
Multi-angle sewer repairs
4" TO 24" LINING
22° 45° 90°
IT IS NO LONGER NECESSARY TO RELINE A PIPE FROM MANHOLE-TO-MANHOLE IN ORDER TO ADDRESS ONE SECTION OF PIPE.
Sectional Point Repair System
- No excavation – eliminates disruptive digging and restoration
- Total time of repair is only hours compared to days
- 4 to 5 repairs can be completed in one day with a three-man crew
- In most cases, no bypass pumping is needed
- Minimum design life is 50 years per ASTM F1216 specifications
- Exceeds ASTM F-1216 testing requirements for D790 and D638 Specifications
- Reduces job costs – Labor, Equipment, materials, traffic control, bypass pumping, and unforeseen liabilities
- Provides materials for diameters up to 60 inches (1500mm) in diameter and lengths up to 30 feet (9.1440.m) in length.
- Meets EPA standards
- Utilizes 100% solids epoxy / non-shrinkage
- Subjects materials to comprehensive quality assurance procedures, and sample testing.
STYRENE-FREE SILICATE RESIN
Perma-Liner’s proprietary two-part silicate resin system is highly chemical resistant, heat resistant and self-extinguishing.
This resin can be used in critical areas such as the chemical industry, airports, tunnels, municipal utilities, sewer laterals and more. Perma-Liner’s silicate resin has no volatile organic compounds (VOC) and absolutely no styrene. This silicate resin can be used in a wide range of ambient temperatures with predictable and consistent cure times. The Sectional Spot Repair system has negligible shrinkage and excellent bonding to all host pipe materials.