The vision of LightRay is to provide next-generation UV technology to the CIPP industry using specially designed low voltage cold source LED UV lights and higher strength pre-impregnated glass fiber pipe-liners, for the ZERODIGTM contracting industry involved in small diameter pipe infrastructure repairs.
The LightRay product line is completely designed, manufactured, built and supported in the United States of America! The quality is best in class and you can trust Waterline Renewal Technologies to be here for you if and when you need support on this system.
Finally, a fast, clean, inexpensive and easy to install Cast-in-place-pipe liner for everyone.
1. A UV-CIP liner where 50 feet cures in under 10 minutes regardless of current temperature.
2. A spot repair that cures in just 5 minutes even under water.
3. All material delivered pre-Impregnated, no refrigeration, no wet out table or other chemicals needed and no odors.
4. Pre-impregnated resin saturated liners that can be stored at room temperature for 6 months.
5. LightRay™ devices that utilize the newest UV LED technology for 2 inch to 6 inch pipes.
6. Technology powered by 24 volt DC.
7. Spot repairs placed with our specially designed 90 foot air/power push hose.
8. LightRay™ UV packers that can navigate multiple bends, both 45 and 90 degrees along the same pipe.
9. Materials available in UV activated Polyester, Vinyl Ester and Non-VOC options.
10. Best of all… it’s MADE IN THE USA!